THE OIL CHANGE ISSUE
It is important to choose a good service workshop for your Volvo. With things as simple as an oil change, your car needs the proper & professional care. An oil change involves more than an oil draining and filter replacement. Read MORE ...
PRE PURCHASE INSPECTION
Are you looking to buy a used Volvo ? Have you found something that meets your requirements ? Before going further, book and appointment with us. We will inspect the car for you and provide a detailed report about the conditions of the vehicle. Avoid costly mistskes ! Read MORE ...
VOLVO TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS
Several Volvo models like early S60, S80, V70, XC70 II, XC90 have been prone to transmission problems. Sometimes, when a problem has been recognized from the Electronic Control Unit(s) the message "Transmission Service Urgent" MORE ...
WHY V-GARAGE ?
WE SERVICE YOUR VOLVO WITH PASSION
By servicing, maintaining and repairing Volvo passenger cars every day for many years, we have accumulated a great deal of knowledge and experience about this unique brand. Like every other car manufacturer, Volvo has its own excellent achievements and weaknesses. Knowing these strong and weak points very well, we offer the right service for your Volvo. At V-Garage we do not guess or ignore even the smallest detail of service and all work will be carried out to the manufacturers' specification by a qualified personnel.
VOLVO SERVICE & REPAIRS - TORONTO AREA
WHAT TO KNOW
How do you keep a Volvo engine in good running condition? Well, it is not difficult. Follow the manufacturer service requirements and make sure that your engine gets the right service on time. The most common mistake people make is that they wait until the “service" light inside the instrument panel comes on before changing the oil. Continue reading HERE.
HOW MUCH ?
How much will a brake job cost for my Volvo ? This is a very broad question and to answer it, is not simple. Here is an example. A Volvo XC90, 2006 model year owner was complaining that he needed to apply a considerable amount of pressure on the brake pedal in order to stop the car. A close inspection revealed that all rotors and pads had been replaced but not the brake fluid. Read MORE ...
LOW VS HIGH MILEAGE,
WHAT TO KNOW
Many people only consider buying a car because it has low Kilometers, but is a low mileage car better than a high mileage car? Well, if you are considering buying a 1-2 year old car, then a low Kilometers car would be a good choice. But if you are considering buying an older car, it’s recommended to ask for a professional opinion. A low Kilometers car is not always a better choice ... MORE ...
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS and OUR BUSINESS POLICIES
- Do I have to book an appointment with your shop ?
- In order to provide the right service, we plan and organise our daily activities based on appointments booked earlier. Please contact us to book your appointment.
- What is your hourly labour rate ?
- Our hourly rate is $85.00
- What form of payment do you accept ?
- We accept: Visa, MC, Debit, Cash. Sometimes we accept cheques, too.
- Do you provide any form of warranty for the parts/labour you perform on my Volvo ?
- Yes, based on the nature of the repair, we provide up to one year warranty.
- I have my own parts; do you provide installation for me ?
- No. We do not offer such services. We provide parts, repairs and services as a whole package. This is our strict policy.
- Do you offer free inspection or repair estimate ?
- Based on the nature and the scope of the inspection, we charge a maximum of $85.00 (one hour of labour). The amount will be credited back to you if the noted repairs will be implemented by us at the cost mentioned on the inspection form.
- I know what is wrong with my car; do you perform the job/task I will ask you to do?
- I have third party warranty for my Volvo; do you offer services/repairs in such cases.
- We do not deal with warranty claims.